Rocking Chair Test:

Thursday 1 December 2011

Hong Kong Massage


So many women have stopped and asked did I want a massage I’ve relented.  I’ve opted for the full body massage with foot reflexology, having become quite a fan of reflexology during my time on Langkawi.  What the hell an hour is about £16.  You’d pay about 10 x that in a spa at home. Yes, the surroundings might a bit more salubrious, but I’ve always found massages at home are a little namby-pamby, a bit too soft.  Well not in Asia where they take massages very seriously.  They are seen as proper holistic experiences and can right a whole load of wrongs. 

So I’ve settled in the chair, they take one ouch of my feet and say there’s no way they can do reflexology, unless I get a pedicure, too much hard skin apparently.  So I agree. It’s about another £10  on top. Well the omen laughed.  They even called some else over to look.  There is no shame or politeness here, they thought nothing of me be perfectly aware that the amount of skin they are taking off the bottom of my feet is pretty disgusting.  Well I a was pretty disgusted ( and embarrassed myself). But not enough not to share with you all.  There’s a bice image for you.

Anyway the girl has started on the reflexology bit now and I have to concentrated on not hitting the roof everytime she presses on a knot.

Bye for now

Han x

1 comment:

  1. Interesting story about your massage experience. I felt very relaxed but wide awake at the same time, if that makes any sense. Very weird but great feeling. In sum, I would recommend it to everyone. Expensive so not something to do on a regular schedule but a great gift or one-time thing to experience. I would say I give it a 9 out of 10.

    Massage Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete